Life is full of surprises, opportunities, challenges and problems. And the common denominator is very often money, or the lack of it. Loans can help you manage all of these. Our experienced lenders are here to listen, assess and to help you keep your financial life in balance.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Our loan products are a great way to establish and build your credit history, We have different terms and amortizations available, depending on the purpose for the loan, We can customize our lending solutions to your needs and making your payment fit your budget;
- Our weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly and accelerated payment options give you the opportunity to reduce the interest cost on the loan, saving you money. It also lets us tailor the loan to your schedule and budget;
- With the option of fixed rate, you know what your payment will be for the duration of the term chosen, allowing for you to budget properly. Variable rates allow for you to take advantage of competitive rates and having to option to convert at any time to a fixed rate term;
- With no prepayment penalties, you are able to put extra money down on the loan whenever you want to. This will end up with you paying less interest and paying to loan off quicker;
- We offer both secured and unsecured loans. With unsecured loans, your assets aren’t “tied up” or restricted. Our secured loans are eligible for preferred rates;
- We offer pre-approvals so that you are able to know what you can afford ahead of time. This can also increase your buying power by having cash in hand when you go to purchase an item; and
- All of our loans are eligible for Creditor Insurance. This option gives you the peace of mind that your payment will be made in the event of an unforeseen circumstance and that your credit score will remain intact.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Payment protection coverage is optional and is underwritten and provided by CUMIS Life Insurance Company. Coverage is governed by the terms and conditions of the creditor group insurance policy issued to the creditor and is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility requirements.