EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Eligible for CMHC financing
- Multiple terms available
- Amortizations up to 25 years
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, and Semi-Monthly payment options
- Fixed and variable rates available
- Eligible for preferred rates
- No Prepayment Penalty
- Pre-approvals available
- Eligible for Creditor Insurance
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Our mobile home loans offer a low cost/affordable housing option available to you when compared to conventional housing. They are also available for CMHC financing, reducing the amount of your down payment.
- We have multiple terms available to help you choose what fits your lifestyle best. We also offer up to a 25 year amortization, allowing for your payments to be less as your payments will be for an extended amount of time.
- We also have the options of weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and semi-monthly payment options available for you to choose from, allowing for us to customize the loan to your budget and schedule. With the option of fixed rate, you know what your payment will be for the duration of the term chosen, allowing for you to budget properly. Variable rates allow for you to take advantage of competitive rates and having to option to convert at any time to a fixed rate term.
- Our mobile home loans are also eligible for preferred rates as they are secured by the home.
- There are no pre-payment penalties on the loan, allowing for extra principal only payments whenever you wish, or the early payout of the loan at no extra cost to you. This will put more money in your pocket in the long term as you are able to save on reduced interest costs.
- We offer pre-approvals so that you can shop for your mobile home with confidence. It also gives you increased buying power.
- Creditor Insurance is also available to give you the peace of mind that your assets and credit score are protected in case something unexpected happens, because the insurance will make the payment for you.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Payment protection coverage is optional and is underwritten and provided by CUMIS Life Insurance Company. Coverage is governed by the terms and conditions of the creditor group insurance policy issued to the creditor and is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility requirements.