EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Fixed or Variable rates are available;
- 6 month to 7 year terms are available;
- Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, and Semi-monthly payment schedules available;
- 25% Annual Payment to principal;
- 150% Annual Payment increase;
- Pre-approvals available;
- Creditor Insurance available.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Fixed rate mortgages allow for your payment to stay the same for the term chosen. This makes budgeting easier as you know what your payment will be.
- Variable rates allow for you to take advantage of competitive rates and having the option to convert at any time to a fixed rate term without any penalty.
- Our various term lengths allow for you to suit your mortgage to your life plans and to minimize the interest costs and penalties from early payout. Having the option to pay your mortgage weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or semi-monthly enables you to have the payments tailored to your schedule.
- Accelerated options make it so that you are reducing your interest cost and helps you become mortgage free sooner. The 25% annual principal payment enables you to repay up to 25% of the original value of your mortgage on your anniversary date without penalty. This will lead to significant reductions in interest costs and reduce the amortization of the loan.
- Our 150% annual payment increase will allow you to increase your payments by 150% of your original payment once per calendar year, resulting in reduced cost to you and becoming debt free quicker.
- We also offer pre-approvals so that you can look for that dream house with confidence, knowing ahead of time that you will be able to afford it.
- Creditor Insurance is also available for your mortgage, making sure that your credit rating and assets are protected and your payments will be made in the event that something happens to you.
- On approved credit only
- Interest rates vary per application