Take advantage of everything our area has to offer! A recreational vehicle can put you in the great outdoors.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Answer the call of the wild all year long! We finance:
- Holiday trailers
- Tent trailers
- Toy haulers
- Motor homes
- Boats and ATVs.
- Up to 100% financing available
- Multiple terms and amortizations available
- Maximum of a 5 year term
- Extended amortizations available for new motor homes
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly and accelerated payment options
- Fixed and variable rates available
- No Pre-payment penalties
- Loan can be secured or unsecured
- Pre-approvals available; and Eligible for Creditor Insurance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- We offer up to 100% financing on our recreational vehicle loans, including the cost of taxes and fees, allowing for you to keep your money in your savings account;
- We offer multiple terms, up to a maximum of 5 years, which allows for you to take advantage of fluctuating interest rates. There are also various amortizations available, with extended ones being offered on some products;
- Our weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly and accelerated payment options give you the opportunity to reduce the interest cost on the loan, saving you money;
- With all of the options we have available, we can customize the loan to fit your lifestyle and budget. With the option of fixed rate, you know what your payment will be for the duration of the term chosen, allowing you to take advantage of competitive rates;
- We also offer pre-approvals so that you can walk into the dealership with confidence and increased buying power; and
- The Creditor Insurance that is offered protects you in the case of one of life’s unexpected events. You will know that your credit score will be protected and that your payment will be made for you.
- All of our loans at Lake View are based on approval of your credit request;
- Interest rates vary per application; and
- Terms and amortizations subject to recreational vehicle being purchased.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Payment protection coverage is optional and is underwritten and provided by CUMIS Life Insurance Company. Coverage is governed by the terms and conditions of the creditor group insurance policy issued to the creditor and is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility requirements.