EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Linked to your chequing account;
- Lower rates than most credit cards;
- Interest only payments are available; and
- Eligible for Creditor Insurance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Because the overdraft is linked to your daily chequing account, you are able to avoid overdraft and NSF fees not only with Lake View Credit Union, but also with creditors. It’s the perfect way to protect against life’s little surprises;
- An overdraft will help protect your credit rating and also give you peace of mind. Once an overdraft is in place, you are able to reuse the funds as they become available;
- You only pay interest on the amount in use, and with rates lower than most credit cards; it makes it an affordable way to protect yourself in case of an emergency;
- Interest only payments make budgeting easy as you will know what you maximum payment will be in advance;
- Creditor Insurance will give you peace of mind in case something unexpected happens – you know your payments will be made; and
- As the funds are linked directly to your chequing account, there’s no need for special or additional ways to access your funds. They are there waiting for you by debit, cheque, in person or through online or telephone banking.
- On approved credit only;
- Interest rates vary per application; and
- Available balance is dependent on amount being repaid.