EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Available for residential and investment properties;
- Fixed or Variable rates are available;
- 6 month to 7 year terms are available;
- Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, and Semi-monthly payment schedules available;
- 25% Annual Payment to principal;
- 150% Annual Payment increase;
- Pre-approvals available;
- Creditor Insurance available;
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- One time legal fees eliminate future hassles. You can re-advance your mortgage, set-up separate loans, separate mortgages and lines of credit without future legal fees.
- With our CreditMaster® mortgage, you are able to access up to 75% of your home’s equity at any time without having to pay additional legal fees.
- Under the CreditMaster, the financing can be in multiple facilities (mortgage, loan or LOC) to accommodate needs and to maximize interest savings. The new funds are available to be used at your discretion.
- There are also preferred rates available for consumer financing. Looking for that investment property? What better rate to finance it than by using a CreditMaster mortgage. There’s no stipulation that you need to be residing in the home to take advantage of this product.
- Fixed rate mortgages allow for your payment to stay the same for the term chosen. This makes budgeting easier as you know what your payment will be time and time again. Variable rates allow for you to take advantage of competitive rates and having the option to convert at any time to a fixed rate term without any penalty.
- Our various term lengths allow for you to suit your mortgage to your life plans and to minimize the interest costs and penalties from early payout. Having the option to pay your mortgage weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or semi-monthly enables you to have the payments tailored to your schedule.
- Accelerated options make it so that you are reducing your interest cost and helps you become mortgage free sooner. The 25% annual principal payment enables you to repay up to 25% of the original value of your mortgage on your anniversary date without penalty. This will lead to significant reductions in interest costs and reduce the amortization of the loan.
- Our 150% annual payment increase will allow you to increase your payments by 150% of your original payment once per calendar year, resulting in reduced cost to you and becoming debt free quicker.
- We also offer pre-approvals so that you can look for that dream house with confidence, knowing ahead of time that you will be able to afford it.
- Creditor Insurance is also available to give you the peace of mind that your assets and credit score are protected in case something unexpected happens, because the insurance will make the payment for you.
The Small Print
- On approved credit
- Interest rates vary per application
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Payment protection coverage is optional and is underwritten and provided by CUMIS Life Insurance Company. Coverage is governed by the terms and conditions of the creditor group insurance policy issued to the creditor and is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility requirements.