EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Flexible down payment options of as little as 5%
- Eligible for CreditMaster mortgage
- Fixed or Variable rates
- 6 month to 7 year terms
- Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, or Semi-monthly payment available
- 25% Annual Payment to principal
- 150% Annual Payment increase
- Pre-approvals available
- Creditor Insurance is available
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- CMHC allows for a down payment of as little as 5%. This allows you to purchase your dream home sooner. This option is also available for all home buyers, not just first time ones.
- The flexible down payment option allows for you to purchase your home sooner without having to wait to save the funds. Down payments may be obtained through gifts, borrowing or savings.
- By being eligible for our CreditMaster mortgage, once you have the mortgage you will be able to access up to 80% of your home’s equity without having to pay additional legal fees as the CreditMaster is re-advanceable.
- CMHC has both fixed and variable rate options, which allows you to choose the product that fits your lifestyle best. We also have 6 month to 7 year terms available to suite your life plans.
- By offering weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or semi-monthly payment options, it allows for you to budget and make payments that suit your schedule the best. Also, it gives you, the member, an opportunity to reduce interest costs by paying the principal down quicker, resulting in you being debt free sooner.
- Our CMHC mortgages are available for our 25% annual principal payment, which allows for you to pay up to 25% of the original loan amount every year on the anniversary date.
- Our 150% annual payment increase allows for you to increase your payments by up to 150% of the original payment every year. Both of these options will allow for you to save money through reduced interest costs, as well as paying down the principal quicker so you are debt free sooner.
- We also offer pre-approvals so that you can look for the perfect house with confidence, knowing ahead of time that you will be able to afford it.
- Creditor Insurance is also available to give you the peace of mind that your assets and credit score are protected in case something unexpected happens, because the insurance will make the payment for you.
The Small Print
- On approved credit
- Interest rates vary per application
- CMHC needs to approve application
- CMHC fees apply
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Payment protection coverage is optional and is underwritten and provided by CUMIS Life Insurance Company. Coverage is governed by the terms and conditions of the creditor group insurance policy issued to the creditor and is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility requirements.