Green Heating and Power
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Up to 100% financing available for specialized “green” residential heating and power generation systems, including but not limited to, Solar Power Systems, Wind Energy Systems and Geothermal Heating Systems
- Can be used to build credit
- Multiple terms and amortizations available
- Maximum of a 5 year term
- Extended amortizations available
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly and accelerated payment options
- Fixed and variable rates available
- No Pre-payment penalties
- Systems may be eligible for rebates from the government or energy companies
- Special rates available for qualifying purchases
- Pre-approvals available
- Eligible for Creditor Insurance
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- We offer up to 100% financing on our specialized green technology loans, including the cost of taxes and fees. This allows for you to outfit your home to be more energy efficient, saving you money over the long term. Plus, it’s good for the environment! With the use of alternative energies, you are able to make your home more self-sustaining. Never worry about power outages again.
- We offer multiple terms, up to a maximum of 5 years, which allows for you to take advantage of fluctuating interest rates. There are also various amortizations available, with extended ones being offered, allowing for flexible repayment options.
- Our weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly and accelerated payment options give you the opportunity to reduce the interest cost on the loan, saving you money.
- With all of the options we have available, we can customize the loan to fit your life schedule and budgets. With the option of fixed rate, you know what your payment will be for the duration of the term chosen, allowing for you to budget properly. Variable rates allow for you to take advantage of competitive rates and having to option to convert at any time to a fixed rate term.
- Special rates are available to qualifying purchases. We also offer pre-approvals so that you can walk into the store with confidence and increased buying power.
- Creditor Insurance is available to give you the peace of mind that your assets and credit score are protected in case something unexpected happens, because the insurance will make the payment for you.
The Small Print
- On approved credit only.
- Interest rates vary per application.
- Systems will be considered on an individual basis and are subject to Credit Union approval
- Systems will not be considered for collateral.
- You need to apply for rebates on your own
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Payment protection coverage is optional and is underwritten and provided by CUMIS Life Insurance Company. Coverage is governed by the terms and conditions of the creditor group insurance policy issued to the creditor and is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility requirements.