Energy Star Appliance
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Up to 100% financing available
- Includes, but is not limited to, financing for refrigerators, stoves/ranges, dishwasher, washer and dryers, hot water tanks and on demand hot water systems that bear the “Energy Star” certification
- Can be used to build credit
- Multiple terms and amortizations available
- Maximum of a 5 year term
- Extended amortizations available
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Semi-Monthly and accelerated payment options
- Fixed and variable rates available
- No Pre-payment penalties
- Appliances may be eligible for rebates from the government or energy companies
- Special rates available for qualifying purchases
- Pre-approvals available; and
- Eligible for Creditor Insurance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- We offer up to 100% financing on our “Energy Star” home appliance loans, including the cost of taxes and fees. This allows for you to outfit your home in appliances that are not only good for the environment, but good for your pocketbook by saving you money on energy costs.
- It’s a great way to help save you money compared to what the furniture companies charge in interest.
- We offer multiple terms, up to a maximum of 5 years, which allows for you to take advantage of fluctuating interest rates. There are also various amortizations available, with extended ones being offered, allowing for flexible repayment options.
- Our weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly and accelerated payment options give you the opportunity to reduce the interest cost on the loan, saving you money.
- With all of the options we have available, we can customize the loan to fit your life schedule and budgets. With the option of fixed rate, you know what your payment will be for the duration of the term chosen, allowing for you to budget properly. Variable rates allow for you to take advantage of competitive rates and having to option to convert at any time to a fixed rate term.
- Special rates are available to qualifying purchases. If your appliance is eligible for a rebate, it just puts more money in your pocket.
- We also offer pre-approvals.
- Creditor Insurance is available to give you the peace of mind that your assets and credit score are protected in case something unexpected happens, because the insurance will make the payment for you.
The Small Print
- On approved credit only.
- Interest rates vary per application.
- Terms and amortizations subject to whether loan is secured or not.
- Appliance must have an “Energy Star” rating and on approved listing.
- Appliances will not be considered for collateral.
- You need to apply for rebates on your own
- Further information on Energy Star appliances can be found at http://oee.nrcan.gc.ca/residential/7901
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Payment protection coverage is optional and is underwritten and provided by CUMIS Life Insurance Company. Coverage is governed by the terms and conditions of the creditor group insurance policy issued to the creditor and is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility requirements.