Letter of Credit
A Letter of Credit is a document often used by business when opening a supplier account, or as evidence of funds for auctions and other “last-minute” activities.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
An assurance to a creditor that you will pay as promised
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Enables you to work with vendors who might not do business with you otherwise;
- Demonstrate your credit worthiness and give you greater access to key suppliers; and
- An effective way to speed up transactions, build your business relationships and eliminate cash advances, down payment or prepayments.
- You earn interest on funds that are on hold for your Letter of Credit.
- Standard Term & Conditions
- On Approved Credit