AgriInvest Savings Account
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
AgriInvest is an account to help farmers with small income declines and fluctuations in crop performance. The program is funded by both Provincial and Federal Government contributions. Eligibility for the program is determined by the Government’s administration office, as is the amount of contributions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- As a producer, you can deposit a prescribed percentage of your Allowable Net Sales (ANS) and receive matching funds from the government;
- You can withdraw from your account at any time and there’s never a penalty;
- Financial help is there when you need it the most – like when you have a bad crop year; and
- Your deposit and interest are always safe. All money on deposit with and money invested in non-equity shares of a BC credit union is 100% guaranteed, including foreign currencies and accrued interest, regardless of the length of the term to maturity.
The Small Print
- Interest is paid monthly on a minimum daily balance
- Our deposit specialist can guide you through the choices of savings vehicles for your AgriInvest deposits
- Further information on this program can be accessed at www.agr.gc.ca/agriinvest