EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Extended amortizations for “top ups”;
- Reduced interest rates;
- Simpler application process;
- Multiple investment options through Lake View Credit Union or Credential Financial Strategies;
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, and Semi-Monthly payment options;
- Fixed and variable rates available;
- No Pre-payment penalties; and
- Eligible for Creditor Insurance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- RRSP loans are a great way to reduce your taxable income now and save for your retirement days;
- Our RRSP loans have different terms and amortizations available, allowing us to customize our lending solutions to your needs and making your payment fit your budget;
- We offer extended amortizations for RRSP “top ups” to help you reduce your taxable income and build your retirement funds quicker;
- We offer a variety of investment options through both Lake View Credit Union or through Credential. This gives you access to more investment products and offers the potential for higher returns;
- Our weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly and accelerated payment options give you the opportunity to reduce the interest cost on the loan, saving you money. It also lets up tailor the loan to your schedule and budget;
- With the option of fixed rate, you know what your payment will be for the duration of the term chosen, allowing for you to budget properly; Variable rates allow for you to take advantage of competitive rates and having to option to convert at any time to a fixed rate term;
- With no prepayment penalties, you are able to put extra money down on the loan whenever you want to. This will end up with you paying less interest and paying to loan off quicker; and
- Our RRSP loans are eligible for Creditor Insurance. This option gives you the peace of mind that your payment will be made in the event of an unforeseen circumstance and that your credit score will remain intact.
- On approved credit only. Interest rates vary per application.
- Borrowed funds need to be invested with either LVCU or with Credential.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Payment protection coverage is optional and is underwritten and provided by CUMIS Life Insurance Company. Coverage is governed by the terms and conditions of the creditor group insurance policy issued to the creditor and is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility requirements.