EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Variable or Fixed Rate options;
- Payment Options: weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly;
- Blended or Principal plus Interest payments;
- Payment Terms up to 5 years; and
- Amortization based on Security.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Commercial Fixed term loans provide capital to assist with the purchase of fixed assets, machinery or equipment that will be utilized in the operations of the business;
- A term loan may also include financing to expand your operations, acquire another business, fund working capital or inventory;
- Term financing provides repayment within a specific time or term with a payment to help budget monthly expenses or to suit your needs;
- Terms, amortization and equity injection based on the age and condition of the security pledged. Interest rate options are available;
- Fixed rate payments lock in the interest rate providing protection against rising rates. Variable rate allows you to take advantage of the fluctuating interest rate; and
- Optional insurance protection provides security and peace of mind for you business.
- Life, Critical Illness and Disability Insurance protection
- Application Fee
- Competitive Rates
- Subject to Annual Review
- Standard Term & Conditions
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Payment protection coverage is optional and is underwritten and provided by CUMIS Life Insurance Company. Coverage is governed by the terms and conditions of the creditor group insurance policy issued to the creditor and is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility requirements.