EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Variable or Fixed Rate options;
- Payment Options: weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly;
- Blended or Principal plus Interest payments;
- Payment Terms up to 5 years; and
- Amortization based on Security.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Commercial Fixed term loans provide capital to assist with the purchase of fixed assets, machinery or equipment that will be utilized in the operations of the business;
- A term loan may also include financing to expand your operations, acquire another business, fund working capital or inventory;
- Term financing provides repayment within a specific time or term with a payment to help budget monthly expenses or to suit your needs;
- Terms, amortization and equity injection based on the age and condition of the security pledged. Interest rate options are available;
- Fixed rate payments lock in the interest rate providing protection against rising rates. Variable rate allows you to take advantage of the fluctuating interest rate; and
- Optional insurance protection provides security and peace of mind for you business.
- Life, Critical Illness and Disability Insurance protection
- Application Fee
- Competitive Rates
- Subject to Annual Review
- Standard Term & Conditions